Thursday, October 24, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood


Yesterday I finished a beautiful custom Red Riding Hood cape. The cape is for a dear customer of mine. Her daughter is dressing up as Red Riding Hood for Halloween and the cape completes her costume.

I purchased the pattern from jkdepriest on Etsy. You can find the pattern HERE. The pattern only goes up to a size 12 so I added a few extra stitches and rows and used a J hook instead of an I to make the cape fit a size 14.

The pattern is very easy to read and follow. I was actually able to finish this cape within two days. Of course I worked on it all day yesterday so that I could finish it in time to be mailed out and hopefully arrive this weekend; just in time for her daughter to enjoy wearing it at a Halloween party.

 photo kittysiggie.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails