Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Date With Daddy


Tonight my husband is taking Xiera on a dinner date and then to the Father/Daughter dance. She was so excited as she has been looking forward to this night for about a month now. She gets daddy's full attention and gets to dress like the princess that she is.

On Monday Xiera had asked me if I could make a shrug for her to wear over her dress so I decided to make a black shrug for her to wear. It is the same pattern as the Dress me Pretty Shrug I had made a few years back.

Her beautiful flower headband was made by Pink Apple Cache on Etsy and it matched perfectly. She borrowed my necklace, earrings, lip gloss, and two squirts of my Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears. for the occasion. ;)

Seeing her dressed up like this is bittersweet. I think she looks absolutely beautiful and much older than seven years old. She is growing up so fast right before my very eyes.

I am so excited to hear how everything went later on tonight when they return. I know they are having a fabulous time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails