Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dress Me Pretty Shrug


We are enjoying the BEAUTIFUL warm weather we are having this weekend! Highs in the mid 80's in April, in OHIO!! I had Xiera model the Pink Shrug with matching flower hair clip I had mentioned awhile back HERE. I paired it with a GORGEOUS tutu dress made by Brittney of Abby's Tutu Factory.


The ADORABLE Party Hat Hair clippies were made by the talented Jeanine of Monkey Cheek Boutique.

Xiera LOVED twirling around and around in her tutu dress. So much fun!


With Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Christine said...

She looks like a garden fairy. So enchanging.

Christine said...

I hate when I misspell things. I meant "enchanting". LOL.

kaydensgracedesigns said...

BEAUTIFUL Girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The little bday hat is tdf too! So creative! Xiera is getting so big girl! HUGS Tab

Related Posts with Thumbnails