Monday, November 21, 2011

Last Minute Accessory...

Zella had picture day at Pre-Kindergarten today and I had her outfit all clean, pressed and ready to wear last night when I started thinking about what I was going to do with her hair. Should I put it up? Should I keep it down and curl it? Do I even have any cute hair accessories to match? After some thought, I decided I was going to part her hair in the middle and clip the front sides back, but I had a small dilemma....I needed clippies to match the pretty pink and blue plaid K.C. Parker skirt and sweater set I had planned for her to wear. I then looked through my yarn and got an idea for a cute and quick pair of flower hair clippies.

I think they complete the outfit, don't you? I am looking forward to seeing her adorable pictures and class picture with all of her little friends.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails