Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ruffles and a Valentine Treasury


I would like to thank ImSewCrafty for including my Euro Floral Cloche hat in her adorable Valentine treasury. Everything looks so pretty and sugary sweet. You can view the treasury HERE. This treasury has really put me in the Valentine mood! I think I may crochet a few hearts this evening. There is a heart swag pattern I have been wanting to work on.
I recently finished a pair of girly ruffle leg warmers in shades of green for a special mommy customer. I really like this style in green.

1 comment:

GRAMS said...

I don't remember how I stumbled on your blog but I am in love. I am a grandma to 14 and am always looking for fun things to make for the grandkids and you have inspired me. I was wondering if you would consider selling me your legwarmer pattern. I would never make them to sell or share the pattern but I have 6 little granddaughters that would just love them. Thank you. Grams

Related Posts with Thumbnails