Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Little of This, and a Little of That..

I have been a busy little bee, crocheting custom orders. Leg warmers seem to be very popular this time of year. I have made so many pairs. I recently made a pair of custom ballet leg warmers for a 4 year old ballerina. Her little legs have been so cold during her practices so her mommy ordered a sweet ruffle pair of leg warmers in black and pink.

I adore these, and decided to list them in my Etsy store. You can find them HERE.
Speaking of being a busy little bee, I crocheted a few adorable bumble bees, daisies, and ruffles for embellishments.

My dear customer and her little pageant star diva, needed these for her adorable little yellow bathing suit. :) I can't wait to see it all come together.

About a week ago my grandparents in law celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.

They are the parents of 2 daughters and 1 son, grandparents to 9 grandchildren, and great grandparents to 17 great-grandchildren. What a wonderful journey their life has been.

One of their cakes was an exact replica of their original wedding cake.

What a beautiful cake it was! Simple yet elegant. :)

Diamonds were the theme as it was of course their "Diamond" Anniversary.

Congrats Iris and Jim! May you both enjoy many more beautiful years together making memories!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails