Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Serendipity Halloween Guest Launch



First off, I just want to say that working with both Robyn of 3sweetps*boutique and Betty of piccolinnes4kids has been so much fun! Betty made the Rockin' Rad boy set and Robyn made the funky girl set to match my Tallulah The Punk Doll. These 2 ladies have so much talent!! And Robyn's girls; who modeled my Mohawk hats and doll, are just the cutest and really ROCKED these sets! I know I had said that I was going to list these for the Lil Peas guest launch but life did not permit that, so we decided to list these for the Serendipity Halloween Costume Guest Launch instead, and what a FUN launch it is! Don't forget to check out the other amazing designs listed for this launch HERE.

Pink Mohawk Hat


Red Mohawk Hat


Tallulah The Punk Doll


With Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails