Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mommy And Me Aprons


Xiera and I had a blast being silly in modeled these ADORABLE aprons made by Sally of Loveland Avenue.


Yes I baked yummy cuppy cakes the night before for the occasion, and made my own homemade buttercream icing to match those lovely aprons, topped with pink and green sprinkles. Xiera could not wait to have one or maybe two...

Taking a little taste test...

My wonderful mom was the photographer for this fun photo shoot! Thanks so much mom!! You did AWESOME!!


Don't forget to check out Loveland Avenue's Blog!! Her work is just beautiful, unique and let's not forget fun!

With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Gloria P. said...

U girls are adorable ....I love those aprons...the colors.......great job. Thos cupcakes look good too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails