Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Funny Little Chick


Okay so this has got to be the FUNNIEST hat I have ever created! The whole time I was crocheting it, I couldn't help but to burst out laughing. Hubby, who sat next to me on the couch while I was busy making him, kept asking me what was so funny. As soon as I sewed his beak and eyes on with those funny legs, he was cracking up laughing with me! LOL!! Little Chick is now on his way with Blue Bunny to be modeled. ;) I can't wait!

With Love,
Lindsay

4 comments:

Posh Piggy Couture said...

LOL Linz, that is too cute!

crochetdlane said...

LOL...O I know!! Isn't it a riot?! I want one for me now!! ;)

Lindsay

MamiGirlBoutique said...

OMG I adore this hat! Are you listing it on etsy any time soon??
My baby has to have it!!!!

crochetdlane said...

Hey Shawnta!

Yes as soon as I get pics back from my model and her mommy, I will be listing this one in my store! ;)

Lindsay

Related Posts with Thumbnails