Friday, October 17, 2008

Lia Sophia Jewelry

I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party last night and had so much fun!!! The turn out was great and it was nice to just hang out with the girls while trying on some beautiful jewelry. I am actually thinking about selling perhaps later on. The benefits sound great and it would be so nice to have extra money to save for family vacations and to have for shopping...(my favorite past time, when I can)
I was able to book 3 upcoming parties and won this necklace!!!!

I was pretty much drooling over this all night and was literally beside myself with excitement when she said it was mine to keep!!!! Now I am determined to get the bracelet to match along with a few other pretties that caught my eye like these!!!

Can you tell I love silver and hearts? If you aren't a silver girl like me they have a selection of gold plated jewelry to chose from too. My favorite feature of their jewelry, they have a lifetime replacement guarantee!!! If you decide to host a party, which I strongly recommend if you love what you see in their Catalog, you get free jewelry, lots of discounts and jewelry credit! They have a great Customer Save Plan going on right now too! Buy 2 items at regular price and get your third item (make it your highest priced item) for half the price! Think Christmas or even a birthday present!!!! Check out their website at www.liasophia.com.

With Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails