Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Fall

Happy Fall Everyone!! I just love fall time! The cool crisp mornings, the smell and beautiful colors of fall leaves, fall clothes, and bonfires where we can roast marshmallows and hot dogs! Mmmmmmmm Yummy!!
Are you thinking about Thanksgiving? Well Xiera modeled this adorable set made by Tammy of Painted*Patooties!


I told Xiera to "Show me some Attitude!" And I got this!


LOL!!!!!
I also FINALLY finished this adorable duster sweater to match a beautiful pair of jeans made by Bev of Fayemalonedesigns.

I am planning on listing this next week. This will be recreated only one more time so if you are interested, please keep checking back! ;)

With Love,
Lindsay

4 comments:

Jeanine♥ said...

I LOVE the attitude picture! And the duster! I've missed seeing your blogs!
Much LOVE!
jeanine

Tammy said...

Oh Lindsay Xiera is the perfec little model! Thanks so much for modeling for us and I LOVE the duster too!

Sharon said...

I love the Duster. Xiera is such a Doll!

You can call me Tawny.... said...

Look at that sass!!

I LOVE the duster... its fantastic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails