Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ladybugs, Caterpillars, and Flowers

The girls had another fun modeling expedition today! Xiera modeled a ladybug collaboration set made by me and Tammy of Painted*Patooties. I just LOVE how this set turned out! Tammy never ceases to amaze me with her adorable designs she paints!! Tammy painted the shorts and tank and I of course made the Ladybug top with matching hair clips.




Zella modeled my new Hungry Caterpillar halter top design. I also collaborated with the very talented Tawnya of Bada*Blingg. She made a Hungry Caterpillar necklace and bracelet set to match!! Zella wasn't into the modeling mood like Xiera was but as long as I made silly faces and sang the ABC song she gave me a few giggles and smiles! ;)



Xiera also modeled this BEAUTIFUL Pink floral set made by Chelsea of Sweetbettyco! This set is just so ruffly and girlie!! Xiera didn't want to take it off! I can't say I blame her! I want one in my size!



With Love,
Lindsay

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your work! Hungry Catrepillars is our very favorite all time Eric Carle book. I made a boys set and it sold really great! That Ice cream halter would look so awesome with the RK ice cream fabric.

Congrats you are amazing!!!

Mona (boutiquetots904 on ebay)

Tammy said...

OMG Lindsay...the very hungry caterpillar top and jewels is the cutset ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks:) You re the best!

crochetdlane said...

Awww thanks so much Mona!! I also adore your designs and your daughter is so cute!! I have seen her modeling pics on free custom boutique models! ;)

And Thanks Tammy!! You are pretty super yourself!! ;)

Lindsay

Heather said...

Oh, such beautiful work, your colours are stunning.

Related Posts with Thumbnails