Friday, March 21, 2008

Coloring Eggs and Signs of Spring

Today Xiera had lots of fun coloring Easter eggs. There are so many colors in a Coloring Egg kit now. I remember when the kits only contained up to 5-6 colors to color your eggs. Now the kits come with 12 colors to chose from!! What fun!! Xiera learned a great lesson today. Mixing red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple makes the color she likes to call, "Murky."



Spring is finally here!! Hurray!! This is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the bright beautiful tulips and yellow daffodils that perk up this time of year. The grass turning the brightest shade of green and the shades of lavender and pink blossoms that playfully bloom on many of the trees. Outside we found these beautiful little flowers sprouting up in little bunches in parts of our yard. A sure sign that spring has finally arrived! ;)



With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

angie.a said...

Lindsay! Happy Easter girlie! I can't get into ebay groups. Haven't been able to since Wed or Thur. So if you can get in, let everyone know! I'm feeling better, I've been out of bed 2 whole days! Woohoo! :P Of course now I have to go back to work. Some spring break huh? I was sick for most of it.

Anyway, happy Easter weekend to you! I'm sorry we didn't get the purse coordinated, but I'll definitely be emailing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails