Monday, February 18, 2008

Early Spring Cleaning!

Zella's first birthday is coming up on the 21st and we are having a big birthday party for her this coming Sunday so I thought it was time to clean and organize her closet. YIKES!!! What a mess! We have very small closets in this house too. At least now I have a little bit of room for all new clothes.


Poor Zella looked so lost in the sea of clothes! I just noticed in this picture that I need to trim up her bangs again too.

Now I have this large plastic container of clothes to sell on ebay and a HUGE bag of clothes to drop off at the local consignment shop too. So don't forget to check out my ebay listings next week (after the strike) if you or someone you know need size 0-3 months up to 6-9 months in baby girl clothing. All are mostly designer brands too! ;)



With Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALMOST makes me wish I had another little baby girl! YA RIGHT! LOL! :) I can't believe a year has past already! WOW....Anthony will be 1 in May 1st. Where does the time go????

Dawn

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to bid on everything for Juliana!!!! :)
jeanine

Related Posts with Thumbnails