Sunday, May 25, 2008

Japan Inspired Halter and Model Sharing

TheChicks are having a Japan inspired launch on ebay that starts on May 27th. I am pairing up with Katie of My*Toot*Toot and Tab of Kaydensgracedesigns. Katie is making an adorable skirt using this yummy Japan imported fabric from Kokka's Original Collection. Tab is making bows to match!

I finally finished the halter top to match! I am planning on making flip flops to match too! I think it turned out really cute and can't wait to have Xiera model the whole set together!

Xiera and I have had such a busy and fun week of modeling. She modeled 2 adorable dresses for Sarah of *BBCB*(Blue Birds Childrens Boutique)


Yesterday we went to the park and modeled a really fun and funky Mermaid set for Kristi of Boys Will Be Boys Boutique. Kristi also made the Mermaid necklace and bracelet set to match. Daisy of Pigtailsandpaws made the super cute bows and headband to match.





With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

first lady said...

Hey Linz

I love the Japanese inspired halter top. It is soo cute :)

hope you are having a great memorial weekend. We are coming back for some of the summer :) I'll let you know the exact dates, so far I think it is June 8 thru July 10 :)

take care

Related Posts with Thumbnails