Friday, March 21, 2014

Things I Have Been Working On

I am officially all caught up with orders! What a wonderful feeling it is to actually say that! I have had quite a bit of orders this month and just finished and mailed out my last one today.
The hungry caterpillar hat was made for a sweet little girl who is turning one next week.

At the last minute her mom requested I stitch her name Elea Heart somewhere on the hat with her age 1. I decided to stitch her name onto the caterpillar's body and the last segment near the caterpillar's head, I stitched a heart to represent her name and a number one to represent the age she is turning. I think it turned out very cute!

St. Patrick's Day was earlier on this week, and I had quite a few bearded leprechaun hat orders.

What I love the most, is the customer pictures I received of the cuties who wore these hats on St. Patrick's Day! <3


For Etsy orders, I recreated another cute Dave the minion backpack.

And today I finished and mailed out this fun and colorful Rainbow Fish hat. It is a gift for a young man who loves fish.

 photo kittysiggie.jpg

2 comments:

marmarel said...

So nice, the caterpillar hat!

Greetings from Marijke

crochetdlane said...

Thank you marmarel!

Sincerely,
Lindsay

Related Posts with Thumbnails