Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Busy Crocheting Week

Cool fall weather is fast approaching and the custom orders are beginning to pour in. I have been working on something new every day. I finished two cute cloche hats this week for a dear customer of mine. I haven't made them in awhile so it was refreshing to make these. The first one is the Euro Garden Cloche.

The next one is the Whimsy Fun Cloche.

Both of these cloche hats are available in my Etsy store.
I also worked on two adorable purses. It had been almost two years since I had made a fairy mushroom house purse so it was exciting to make another. I just love this purse.

The latest purse I finished made me feel ready for fall. The cute little pumpkin purse is always a fall favorite of mine to create.

Both of these purses are available in my Etsy store. Now I am ready for a cup of hot apple cider and my favorite fall treat; candy corn.
 photo kittysiggie.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails