Saturday, April 27, 2013

Kitty Cat Flip Flops

My oldest daughter's birthday is just around the corner so I wanted to make her a little something special. She adores all things with kitty cats so I thought I would custom make her a pair of kitty cat flip flops.

I think they turned out ADORABLE! I have a few more pairs of flip flops in my inventory so I will have to see if I can recreate a pair similar to this to put in my Etsy store.
Brittney of Ella Rose Portrait Arts shared some more beautiful pictures that she took of a pretty little princess wearing the pretty little pixie hat I had recently created.


I plan to add this sweet hat to my Etsy store the beginning of next week.
 photo kittysiggie.jpg

2 comments:

~Bekah said...

LOOOVE THE FLIP FLOPS!!! Hey, can you make some LaaLaaLoopsey flip flops??

crochetdlane said...

I bet I could Bekah...I will see what I can come up with! Thanks for the idea!

Lindsay

Related Posts with Thumbnails