Friday, September 28, 2012

It's A Holly Jolly Christmas Launch

The Who's Who Holly Jolly Christmas Launch is going on right now on facebook. You can find it HERE. Many talented and amazing designers are listing their best of the best designs for the launch. Here are my contributions for the launch. The first is The Most Famous Reindeer Of All Hat.

I just LOVE this hat and all of it's fun texture with the soft furry beige yarn and those silly antlers. I have already sold two of these hats with Buy It Now but am hoping I can get my hands on some more of that furry beige yarn so that I can list it in my Etsy store. The next is Candy The Snowgirl Hat.
Like the reindeer hat, it has a ton of texture to offer and the bright fun colors really make this hat an eye catcher. I have also already sold two of these since the launch started last night. I am hoping to find more white fluffy yarn and textured yarn for the tassels tomorrow while yarn shopping, so that I can list this one in my store as well.

3 comments:

Lillie and Moss said...

Hi Lindsey! These hats are the cutest I have ever seen. I would buy both of them! Very nice work. I bet you are going to get a lot more orders the closer Christmas comes!!
good luck!

Shari!

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

Hi Lindsey, that's so very cute! Please come over to my link party and share it :-) I'm sure my readers will love it!
Enjoy your day!
Best wishes, Annemarie

crochetdlane said...

Thanks Shari and Annemarie! Thanks for the link party invite! There are so many wonderful links to see and admire. I will have to visit and share.

:)
Lindsay

Related Posts with Thumbnails