Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Sweet Sneak Peak

This coming Saturday is my cousin's baby shower. The following Sunday I am hosting my best friend's baby shower. Both are expecting baby girls. My aunt told me that my cousin was wanting to do the baby's nursery in butterflies, so I got an idea and worked with it. Her set is all finished but I unfortunately cannot share it quite yet because I don't want to spoil the surprise. I do have friends and family that visit my blog, so I will instead share a tiny sneak peak. :)
Now I am working on my friend's baby shower gift. Her baby's nursery is going to be done in pink with brown teddy bears which is also the theme for her baby shower I am throwing for her. :) Summer officially starts in one week from today, but it already feels like summer here. The girls are out of school for their summer vacation and the weather is starting to heat up. The sweet smelling summer flowers are blooming and are beautiful.

3 comments:

Bubble said...

Clever lady i love your butterflies did you make the pattern up yourself?? Your blog is full of colour and delight. <3

crochetdlane said...

The little butterfly pattern I found on Little Birdie Secrets Blog. You can find it HERE...

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/06/how-to-crochet-butterfly.html

The larger butterfly I used for the baby blanket and toy to match that you can see on my latest blog entry I created myself without any patterns. ;)

Lindsay

crochetdlane said...

The only difference is that for the body of the little butterfly I just made a chain and sewed it on. ;)

Lindsay

Related Posts with Thumbnails