Monday, September 26, 2011

Expressions of Fall Using Yarn

I was browsing online this morning for a few fun craft ideas to do for fall. I enjoy craft time with my girls so I was also looking not only for crafts to do on my own but also some to do with them as well.
The first autumn craft idea I found was this adorable yarn leaf mobile made by Jessica over on Two Shades of Pink.

I just fell in love with it's simplicity and how easy and fun this craft would be with the kiddos. And what a great idea to use up all of those extra scraps of yarn lying around.
The next idea I found also from Jessica of Two Shades of Pink uses the same concept of wrapping yarn but instead of wrapping to make leaves, you wrap pumpkins and gourds.

This yarn wrapped pumpkins and gourds craft might be a bit more advanced for children to do but I am sure they would be more than willing to help out.
This last autumn craft find was made by Bobbi over on Bobbi's Art.

I love this autumn garland. She even posted the pattern for those cute little maple leaves that you can find HERE. I really want to make this and hang it from my hutch this season.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails