Friday, July 22, 2011

Projects in the Works

Since the weather has been topping out in the high 90's all week, I have been keeping busy with crochet projects indoors while enjoying our newly installed central air.
One project that has been taking up most of my time is an afghan I am working on for our living room sofa. I just loved this particular design I saw in a Spring issue of Crochet World in April, 2010. The colors really caught my eye and I really love the design as well.

I recently finished a custom order for an infant ducky hat.

Isn't he sweet? I think I shall call him Quackers.
I also want to share a few *SWEET* treasuries. The first is a Christmas in July theme. LOVE all the candy cane stripes! I am so honored that Iamblessed featured my candy cane leg warmers design. You can also view the treasury HERE.

The second one is simply yummy. After I saw it I seriously began craving strawberry cupcakes and had to make me a batch immediately to enjoy. Thank you glassdezignz for featuring my party cupcake top design. You can also view the treaury HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails