Monday, March 15, 2010

Once Old and Now a Treasure

Every other week I like to go to our local flea market/antique store in town called the Old Red Barn. I usually find some really nice vintage buttons, old jars, yarn, dishes, and adorable nick nacks but today I was so excited to find THIS little set!!

I have been looking high and low for a nice little wooden table and chairs set for the girls to have and I FINALLY found one today. The lady who worked there said a nice man just dropped it off a half hour before I came. I can't get over how great of condition it is in! It was meant to be and I couldn't be more happier! I am going to go into town tomorrow to get a little table cloth for it! This is going to be treasured for years to come. I can already envision future tea parties, arts and crafts, yummy snacks, outside picnics and a summer lemonade stand!!

1 comment:

Angie Field said...

That is so sweet, and you're right it looks like it's in great condition. You know what they say..."one man's trash is another man's treasure" xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails