Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby Love

My beautiful cousin Mandy and her husband Erick are expecting their very first little bundle of joy. Xiera was their flower girl at their Wedding a little over a year ago. They know she is a girl and have their hearts set on the name, Karlee. Today was Mandy's baby shower. Want to see what I made for baby?

Karlee's nursery colors have a lot of different shades of pinks and greens which were my inspiration.

The white and raspberry rosettes were fun to make and the colors are simply enchanting. I was dreaming of spring in bloom while crocheting this piece. ~my absolute favorite season~
Mandy just adored it today at her shower!

Isn't she glowing? BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats Mandy and Erick! I am looking forward to meeting precious baby Karlee very soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails