Thursday, December 17, 2009

Making Ornaments and a Kitty Dress


Xiera and I made a few sweet ornament gifts to give to her teacher this week. For all my crocheting friends; I found the Christmas Tree, Snowflake and Sugar Cookie patterns all free online.

Normally I would hand sew all buttons and beads on myself, but I thought it would be fun for Xiera to use fabric glue to glue the buttons onto the tree, sequins onto the snowflake, and beads onto the sugar cookie. They turned out super cute! The sugar cookie is my absolute FAVORITE! It almost looks good enough to eat.

Also this week I finished the cutest dress for a baby Sphynx kitten a customer of mine is getting as a gift for her daughter. I used one of Xiera's stuffed kitty cats to model it for me. ;)



With love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails