Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Isn't She Lovely?


Zella and I had the honor of working with Robin of TallulahSophie this week. Robin had recently emailed inquiring about having Zella model a set for her. We were more than happy to help her out! Robin's work is absolutely beautiful and flawless. I just love her whimsical twist on all of her designs.

I of course made the cloche style hat to match. You can find it HERE.



You can find this beautiful set with adorable dolly to match made by Robin of TallulahSophie HERE. Don't forget to stop in to read her Blog too. ;)

With love,
Lindsay

4 comments:

crochetdlane said...

Yes Nicole! I found the pattern for this one on Etsy by Lullaby Lamb. Here is the link to the Ebook pattern.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33726365

And here is a link to her store.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LullabyLamb?ga_search_query=lullabylamb&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

I hope this helps! ;)

Lindsay

Berenice... said...

Is beautiful!very good the result,the place is pretty enchants me,I always come,it forgives the translation I used google to express my words.My name is Berê.From Brasil.

crochetdlane said...

Thanks so much Berê! I really appreciate your sweet comments!

Lindsay

vanessa said...

Oh Zella looks gorgeous, the hat is beautiful, and she's so sweet in her little outfit! Love Vanessa xxx (do you mind if i knit)

Related Posts with Thumbnails