Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Shower For A Sweet Baby To Be

I just adore Baby Showers! And what could be even more fun than a baby shower? Why a little girl baby shower of course!!! All the sweet little outfits, sleepers, booties, hats, bottles, lotions, baby products, sweet picture frames and the color Pink!!!! My Sister in Law, Jessie had her Baby Shower today. She is expecting a baby girl in December. She looked so adorable this evening. She has that mommy-to-be glow that I so dearly miss! Zella is going to have her very own partner in crime very soon!! ;)

I got her this BEAUTIFUL diaper bag with matching changing mat made by Stacy of Cloud Dust.

Isn't the fabric just YUMMY? I am going to have to get myself one of these very soon!!! Perhaps in a mommy purse size.....hmmmmmm.... :)
Jessie LOVED the Diaper Bag along with everyone else at the shower!! It was a HUGE hit!!


With Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw.. u even blogged it.....and added a link...thanks......love the pic..and love reading ur blog...

crochetdlane said...

Hey Stacy!!! you are so welcome!!! That bag is just darling!!

Lindsay

Related Posts with Thumbnails