Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Modeling for Monkey Cheek!

For the past 4 days it has been sunny and warm so we have been enjoying the great outdoors! We purchased a new bike with training wheels and a helmet for Xiera and she just loves riding it so much! Zella loves running freely in the yard and going on walks in the stroller. I am so happy spring is FINALLY here!!!

Xiera and Zella also had fun this past weekend modeling for Jeanine of Monkey Cheek Boutique! Her initial shirts and bows to match are just adorable!


This brown ruffle tank with matching leopard print bow is so adorable too! I like that you can wear it casual with a pair of jeans or dress it up by pairing it with a cute black pettiskirt or tutu too.


With Love,
Lindsay

2 comments:

You can call me Tawny.... said...

I bet she is having a BLAST on her bike!! Its rainy here... YUCK!

Jeanine♥ said...

I of course LOVE the pics! Thank you so so so much again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails