Thursday, August 7, 2008

Through The Looking Glass Part 2

Xiera got her glasses today and LOVES them! She wasn't sure about them at first but as soon as she saw them, she said, "They are purple and pretty!" It was really neat to see her looking through them for the first time! She was so amazed at everything she was looking at. She said things like, "Mommy, my TV looks bigger! Look at the sidewalk it looks different!" Daddy, look at my fork, it looks funny!" LOL!! If you missed why she wears glasses now, you can click HERE to read Through The Looking Glass Part 1. Here are a few pics of Xiera in her new glasses.

First a Silly Face


And then a Sweet Smile


With Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

Aww... she looks adorable!

My daughter MJ has been wearing glasses since she was 4 (2005). I still remember her excitement when she got to choose her first pair.

I love the pictures... thanks for sharing them.

Xiera... nice color choice dear :) Purple is my favorite color!

Jeanine♥ said...

Xiera is such a happy girl isn't she!!? LOVE her new glasses. Looks like she is enjoying them too. Did I ever get back to you about Juliana? Yes, she has hip dysplasia. We should be harness free October 6th!
Yay!

crochetdlane said...

Thanks ladies! Yes Xiera is a goofy happy girl most of the time...but she also has a sassy mischievous side too, so don't let that smile fool you! ;)

And Jeanine, I thought that was what she had. My cousin had the same thing! The harness will be off before you know it and then you can see those adorable little hammocks and toes every single day!

Lindsay

Related Posts with Thumbnails