Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Little Nick Vacation

Yesterday Hubby and I took the girls to Kings Island! The girls had a blast! They saw their favorite Nick characters like Sponge Bob, Patrick, Dora, Diego, and Pablo from The Backyardigans. Zella rode her very first ride without mommy or daddy. She paired up with Xiera and drove the little car on the track! Can you tell, they LOVED it?

Xiera riding in Blue with her friend Maddie.

Here are a few pics of the girls having a blast with their favorite Nick characters.
and yep, that is me holding Zella visiting with Sponge Bob.

Here is a little video of Zella and me hanging out with Patrick jamming to the ICarly theme song. I catch myself singing that song almost daily!

Xiera rode her very first kiddie roller coaster with mommy and let's just say she was not too fond of it, but said today that she would maybe go on it again. My little thrill seeker!! ;)

Want to see what hubby and I rode on???

It is called the FireHawk! You get in like a normal roller coaster, but then it reclines all the way onto your back. You lie on your back looking up at the sky so you don't see the 63 feet drop ahead that you go down BACKWARDS and then you flip so it looks like you are about to fly straight into the ground!!!! Yeah...I can say, I did this...and LOVED it!!!!!!


With Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Jeanine♥ said...

How fun! I love the pic of the girls in the car together!! And I would have LOVED that rollercoaster too!!! Glad you had a mini vacay!

You can call me Tawny.... said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!!!

I wanna meet sponge bob!!!

LOL!
Have fun!!!

Tammy said...

AWWWW the girls are so stinkij CUTE Lindsay! Looks like you all had fun...By the way, Id pee pee my pants if I ever went on that thing your hubby rode..EEEK!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails