Thursday, August 14, 2008

Modeling for Ali*Boo*Tique

Xiera and I have had a lot of fun this week modeling these two super cute sets for Deana of Ali*Boo*Tique!
Isn't this first set Hallo-rific? And yes I paired the Halloween Minnie Leg Warmers with this set. They just matched so perfectly!

This next set is my absolute favorite and Xiera had a lot of fun doing this photo shoot! We tried a new location. We went to the Race Car and Sports Bike shop in town! The graffiti wall was the perfect background for this shoot! I made the leg warmers and skull hat to match. I think I will list them separately for the upcoming Halloween NStyle Guest Launch, so stay tuned! ;)



And here is a pic of the whole wall!!! Isn't it wicked cool!!!?? I just LOVE the mad scientist holding his potion! LOL! Xiera thought his teeth were funny! ;)


With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

You can call me Tawny.... said...

girl.. that is BAD Arse!! I LOOOOOVE the punk set!!!!!!! & your right those leg warmers work PERFECT with that set!!!

YOu are super RAD!

Related Posts with Thumbnails