Friday, October 10, 2008

Updating.....and New Smores Snowman Listings

Today has been a busy week. Hubby and I have been working really hard on updating my website. Hubby got it for me as a Christmas gift last year but we both never got around to actually updating it and fixing it up the way I wanted it to look and work. I have been wanting it to have categories like hats, sweaters, halters, seasonal, etc. And I wanted links to go to my blog, customer cuties, myspace, etsy, etc. So now we are both sitting down and working on it in the wee late to early hours of the night and morning! Hurray!!! It will look completely different than the layout it has right now, so stay tuned. ;)
Earlier on this week I also listed my Smores hat and leg warmers for En.core's Christmas Launch. This was a HUGE collaboration. Lise of Posharella made the dress. Also don't forget to check out matching bows made by Calis*Charm*Bowtique, necklace by Windyday*jewelry, and purse by Boutiquenutmegdesigns.



The Smores Snowman Hat





Smores Leg Warmers




Don't forget to search En.xmas to find all the Smores matching accessories!


 With Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails