Friday, October 17, 2008

My Beautiful Family And Our Adventures

I just love natural pictures that are not posed! I took this pic of Zella outside playing. I got her attention and just snapped away!

Zella wears her hair down a lot lately. She is going through a phase where she pulls all hair ties and clips out almost immediately. :(
Hubby and I took the girls to the Air Force museum earlier on this week. I was amazed at how quiet and impressed they were at all the airplanes. Zella had her thumb in her mouth and pointed and stared at each plane with wide and curious eyes, while Xiera kept saying, "Wow! What a big plane!" She also asked if she could fly a plane and announced that she was going to fly to the moon when she gets big. :)
I hope you enjoy our pictures!





O and yes I did dye my hair red! I thought I would try something new. I am already wanting to try something different once again. I was thinking dyeing it back to dark brown, and I might get some layers in the front with some bright red highlights throughout the front layers. Something fun, funky and daring! ;) What do you think?

With Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails