Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pictures and Treasury Sharing

I "Lala-Love" this Lalaloopsy Treasury created by mailebaldwin. I am thrilled to see my Pillow Featherbed Cloche hat featured in the mix too! ;)


A little over a week ago I did a photo shoot for my beautiful and talented mother-in-law, Karen. God has blessed her with a gift in music. She can play the piano and sing both beautifully. She is creating her own Christian music CD and had asked me if I would be her photographer for the CD. Of course I said yes.
Our first photo shoot was done on the abandoned railroad track where I had taken pictures recently of Xiera modeling the Lalaloopsy dress.

This was a bit of a challenge for me because I am used to photographing toddlers and children at play or non moving objects such as flowers. Karen made the shoot fun and relaxing.

We then packed everything up and went to a second location; at the old covered bridge.

What a gorgeous location this was. There was something serene about this place which made me feel at ease and confident. I think Karen would agree.


Karen and I are both very happy with how these pictures turned out. It was so nice to branch out from the usual pictures I take and try something new and exciting. I am looking forward to my next photo shoot; a maternity session for my best friend. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails