Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ice Cream Sandwiches Help


Zella has had her two bottom teeth lose for awhile now and I had noticed this past weekend that they were ready to come out. After dinner last night we had ice cream sandwiches for dessert. Zella told me that she felt like her tooth was about to come out. When she flashed me a smile from excitement, I had noticed a space where her bottom right front tooth had been. I said, "I think your tooth already came out." She gave me a look of surprise and then proceeded to check for her tooth with her tongue and then her finger. We looked on her dinner plate and on the floor. We examined the ice cream sandwich. She then gave me a worried look and said, "Mommy, I think I ate it!" Apparently chocolate covered teeth are delicious. ;) Xiera helped her little sister by writing an apology letter to place underneath Zella's pillow for the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy must not have been too upset because Zella found money and a trail of fairy glitter along her pillow side early this morning. She was so excited.

We had a wonderful Easter this past weekend. We visited my parents on Saturday for an early Easter dinner and the girls enjoyed hunting for eggs around their home.

The girls found all but one egg out of the 24 that were hidden.


That last egg must be hidden in a wonderful place because even 5 adults were unable to find it.
Zella didn't seem to mind and wasted no time checking each egg for yummy candy treasures.

For Easter Sunday the girls awoke to a trail of eggs obviously left by the Easter bunny himself.

The trail led to 2 baskets filled with funfilled toys and yummy candy treats.

We attended church that morning and the girls enjoyed yet another exciting egg hunt.


I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails