Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Visit From the Tooth Fairy and a Sneak Peak



This past labor day weekend Xiera lost her first tooth!!! I know! I can't believe it myself. It had been loose for a few weeks and then Sunday afternoon she told me she knew it was going to come out for sure. Sure enough, she pulled it out and was so proud of herself!!! Isn't her toothless grin the cutest? The tooth fairy came to visit us on Sunday evening and in the wee hours of Monday morning she awoke to find a fairy dust trail on the side of her pillow and bed, and underneath her pillow was a pretty little dollar bill all rolled up with a golden ribbon bow. She was so excited!! I think she was more excited about the fairy dust than that dollar bill.

More good news; Zella's chalazion has completely healed and her eyes are as big and bright as ever! Praise God! We are still continueing to keep up with the daily cleansing of her eyelids so that we can avoid anymore of those TERRIBLE chalazions.


I also finished a little something for the upcoming Wisteria Lane Duet Guest Launch so please stay tuned. Here is a sneak peak. ;)


With Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Matt, Staci, Madison & Sadie Smith said...

Yes, her toothless grin IS adorable!! So what did the tooth fairy use to leave the trail??

crochetdlane said...

Awww thanks Staci! I can't believe your youngest is already a year old!!! My how time flies!! How have you been?

I have heard that the tooth fairy shops for her fairy dust at pixiepotions.com. Here is the link!
http://pixiepotions.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32&products_id=298

pssssstttt... They have the best smelling lotion around too!! ;)

Lindsay

Katarina said...

Congrats for the first tooth fairy visit:)))She is so cute!!!And also for starting the school!!!
So sorry I couldn't participate in that August launch, but we were off for those 2 weeks and without internet connection overthere.
xoxo, Katarina

Related Posts with Thumbnails