Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Black Friday Sale and Yummy Cuppy Cakes

This Friday, November 28th, I decided to have a Black Friday Sale in my Myspace Store! All hats, leg warmers, and purses are $5 off and if you buy 3 or more items, your shipping is FREE!!! It is a one day ONLY sale that starts and ends on Friday so don't forget to check it out!! ;)

This past weekend I crocheted all things pink! (My absolute favorite color!) I love these pink and white leg warmers I made for a sweet customer of mine. ;) And yes that is our Christmas tree in the background! We are early this year!! It has been up for almost 2 weeks already! ;)


I just sent these adorable Cuppy Cake hats off to be modeled! I made the first one to match my Cupcake Purse I have in my Etsy Store and the second one matches the new Gymboree Sweeter Than Chocolate Line. Aren't they so yummy?


With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Tooo stinkin cute Lindsay, I especially LOVE those legwarmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails