Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pampered Chef Fun!

My SIL invited me to her Pampered Chef party this evening. This was the first Pampered Chef party I had ever attended! I have to say I was impressed! They have so many handy kitchen utensils and cookware/bakeware to choose from. We made a delicious deep dish pizza topped with red and green peppers, garlic, chicken, and mozzarella cheese in one of their Stoneware pans!

For dessert, we made a yummy Chocolate, Cranberry Funnel Cake topped with melted chocolate chips.



Everything was just delicious!! I ended up purchasing this handy Food Chopper!! It chops up veggies in a flash and my favorite part....no more chopping onions with tears!! Yipppeee!!

I am planning on hosting my own Pampered Chef Party this May!!

With Love,
Lindsay

4 comments:

angie.a said...

That cake looks so yummy!! My sister used to sell Pampered Chef so I always got goodies for my birthday. I really need that food chopper, though!

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love pampered chef! I did not get to attend the pampered chef party last week that I was invited to. I sure hope someone else has one around here soon.

Linda

Anonymous said...

I have that food chopper...I LOVE IT! Have you ever been to a Tastefully Simple party??? OMG! They have great stuff!

crochetdlane said...

O no..I have never been to a Tastefully Simple Party yet. I just searched them online and found that a friend of mine is a consultant for them!! LOL! Who knew? Guess I better give her a call and book a party!! YUMMY!! Thanks for telling me about them Dawn! ;) Can't wait to get my food chopper!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails