Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Etsy and Cupcake Party Design

I finally opened up my own Crochet*D*Lane online store on Etsy.com. Just search www.crochetdlane.etsy.com. I will be listing more of my items there very soon!

Today I had Zella model my Cupcake Party Top for The Chicks' Cute As A Button Launch! I also made a Cupcake Purse to match. I really HATE taking pictures indoors but we really had no choice since it was only 25 degrees outside and we had 5 inches of snow. I think they turned out pretty good. Zella was so hard to photograph. I had forgotten how hard it was to take modeling pics of a little one under the age of 2! She was all over the place! LOL! Bribing her with animal cookies was my last resort. Thank goodness it worked! I can't believe how much older she looks in these pics! She will be turning 1 tomorrow! Happy Birthday my little Zelly Belly!







With Love,

Lindsay

1 comment:

erin said...

Those are adorable!!! Love the purse, so creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails