Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is Teacher Appreciation week. Both my daughters have been blessed to have the most sweetest and caring teachers this year. Although it is bittersweet that the girls will be moving forth to their following grade level next school year; we are all truly saddened by the fact that they will no longer be in these amazing teachers' classes by the end of the month. I have heard and seen nothing but wonderful and great things about this kindergarten teacher and this third grade teacher. So of course it was with great pleasure that I worked all late morning and afternoon on a pair of crochet cozies that I put around some vintage soup cans. Once the girls got off the bus, I took Xiera to get her expander taken off. (I know! Can you believe it has been a whole year already? Her cross bite has been corrected and we cannot be more pleased and thrilled about it!) Then afterwards, we went to Target's little dollar corner and found the perfect teacher supplies to add to the crochet cans; pens, pencils, notepads, and paper clips. We then went to Bath and Body Works to pick out a few hand sanitizers and Voila!

The perfect teacher gifts!! I hope they enjoy and appreciate these gifts as much as we have enjoyed and appreciated them this school year. They are true blessings that have touched my daughters' lives and will remain in our thoughts and hearts for a lifetime.
 photo kittysiggie.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails