Friday, March 8, 2013

Treasure the Bunny Purse

My dear friend Linda had asked me if I could crochet a bunny purse for her granddaughter Adyson. I had a pattern for one that I always wanted to try. Meet, Treasure the Bunny Purse. She is perfect for your little one to hide and carry all of her special "treasures".  photo bunnyedit.jpg I found the pattern in the Cute Critter Purses to Crochet pattern book designed by Cindy Harris.

I wanted to make the bunny more girly and sweet so I added a pink bow instead of blue and sewed pink and white polka dotted fabric inside the ears. I also made the tail more fluffy and fun by using white soft textured yarn.
 photo bunnyedit2.jpg
Isn't she sweet?

Zella wants me to make her one now so I know what I will be working on this weekend. :)
 photo kittysiggie.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails