Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happily Ever After


Last week Zella modeled the prettiest Princess set made by Jayne of Baby*Grace*Design. I believe it was for DillyDally's Famous Couple's launch. Zella loved this outfit and told me she felt like a princess while wearing it. Last Friday was a cold day here in Ohio with the highs only reaching 25-30 degrees so we modeled the set indoors at the Hayner Cutural Center where the girls have their art classes. It is such a beautiful building with lots of windows to give off wonderful natural lighting so I was pleased with my very first indoor modeling shoot. I just love the hood on the back of the top. So fun and whimsical!

And the detail of the applique of Cinderella and her Prince Charming is incredible!

We had so much fun modeling this set for Jayne!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails