Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sorry We're Closed But Busy



I officially closed up my myspace shop and am not taking anymore orders until after the holidays. I will begin taking orders again on the 1st of January. I am just swimming in Christmas orders and loving it. The pressure is on, but don't worry, I work well under pressure.

This was the week of hats. Hats, hats and more hats! I have had a lot of custom orders I finished this week! Here are just a few of the hats I have made this week. This red and cream version of my Candy Gingerbread Man hat turned out very cute. I actually took 2 more orders yesterday for this particular hat.

The button initial hats are very popular this year. I have made them in a lot of color combinations. Here are just a few I made this week.


And last but certainly not least is this gorgeous lavender rose on creme hat I made for a beloved customer. I am in love with the way this hat turned out. It is just so delicate and lovely.

I have a few more custom hats to work on today and then it is on to sweaters and a doggy diva halter. Yep you heard right! A Doggy Halter!!!! So stay tuned! ;)

With Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So cute!! looks like you are a busy girl. We need to get togethaer after the first of the Year for some collaborating!

Related Posts with Thumbnails