Monday, June 23, 2008

Pixie Pampering and Strawberry Modeling

This past weekend I got my yummy pampering bath and lotion goodies in the mail!!! (After a crazy week of being sick and caring for 2 sick princesses, pampering myself is an absolute MUST!) I just LOVE these yummy scented lotions and bath soaps from Amber of Pixie Potions. I purchased the Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Mermaid's Sparkle Cucumber Melon Lotions. They both smell soooo heavenly!! I can't wait for the fall lotion scents to come out. I just love their Caramel Apple lotion and can't wait to try the Candy Corn lotion!! (I am such a sucker for Candy Corn) Some other goodies I got were the Yuzu Soap, Cotton Candy Lip Balm, and the Fairy Candy and Cotton Candy Perfume Wands! Did I mention Pixie Potions is also on Etsy? I got a few extra goodies too for being so patient with my order, since they just recently got a new look for their lotion bottles, (Which I love so much better than the pump style!) and labels. Who doesn't LOVE extra goodies, right? The Cupcake Bath Bomb is my fave! I am going to have to get a couple of them for my next order! I am smelling so sweet and yummy now!!!


Xiera also modeled this past weekend an adorable Strawberry Set for Lisa of Artgirlblue. I love this next picture. So Xiera, how big was that Strawberry you ate?

"It was this big MOMMY!" LOL!


With Love,
Lindsay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I lOVE pixie potions!!!! I have her stuff too!! I sware we were seperated at birth!... LOL! I am carrying a bunch of her stuff in my fairy booth this fall!!!!

crochetdlane said...

LOL....I think we were separated too!!!! Girl...we have so much in common. LOL!!! What is your favorite lotion from them? I am going to have to try some more! I am addicted!! I am really LOVING the black raspberry!!! O and that Yuzu soap is just AWESOME!!!

Lindsay

You can call me Tawny.... said...

OMG the black raspberry is awesome!!! & I just got some of the lip balm that is FANTASTIC! I havent tried the Yuzu... I will have to get that one!... I just got Bella the pixie Dust lotion & she loves it! & I really love the witches brew!

Related Posts with Thumbnails