Friday, March 21, 2008

Who's Tagging Who?

I have been tagged by my friend Dawn of Dolce*Diva*Designs! We met a few years back on one of ebay's boutique groups. She is just the sweetest!

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, here we go!

1. Before I crocheted, I used to make OOAK Rainbow Brite dolls. I used to take old beat up dolls that I would find at garage sales or on ebay and completely restore them by hand painting their faces, and re rooting their yarn hair. I also made them new clothes.


2. Before I became a mommy, I used to be a preschool teacher. I also used to teach toddlers and care for the babies as well. I did this for 6 years.

3. I am a left handed crocheter. I have to follow patterns pretty much backwards.

4. I am a HUGE Hello Kitty Fan! I just love that adorable little white kitty that is unable to speak! ;)

5. I survive everyday on 4-5 hours of sleep and function rather well!

6. I am a compulsive clean freak! I am always keeping up with my laundry. Before going to bed at night, I have to have the sink completely dish-free, and everything has to be put back in it's place before I can sleep.

7. I LOVE collecting buttons. Vintage buttons are my favorites! So if you have any you want to part with or know of someone who does please let me know. ;)

I have tagged.......

Angie

Katarina

Sharon

Tawnya

Tammy

Meg

Linda

3 comments:

TaDa! Creations said...

I see you've already been tagged. Oh well...You have been tagged by ME too...stop by my blog and check it out!

http://tadacreations.blogspot.com/

~Angel

Katarina said...

Ohhhhh!!!Should I write all those thingies about myself???...well, I suppose it will take a while...so, I'll try tomorrow, we have just "landed" from the Holidays
;)

xoxxo
Katarina

angie.a said...

Ooh fun! Thanks girlie!! I've got to come up with 7 interesting factoids now...hmmmm. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails