Thursday, October 9, 2014

Looking Toward The Skies October Bloodmoon and Fall Sunsets

This October God has displayed a GORGEOUS array of sunsets for us to view. I just love seeing these beautiful murals from our Lord every evening. They are gifts; treasures from Him.



As I was getting Xiera out the door on her way to school, Wednesday morning October 8th, I was able to look up and see something spectacular. The morning sky was dark but very clear. You could see EVERY star in the sky. As I looked toward the moon, I noticed how red it was. I had never actually seen a lunar eclipse without a cloud overlay, so to see this as clear as I did, was quite incredible.


If you don't make the time to look up and see these "gifts" they will be lost forever and will only live on within our memories.
 photo kittysiggie.jpg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails