Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wilbur The Walrus

I finally finished the last of my rushed Christmas orders and feel a giant weight lifted off of my shoulders. Wilbur the Walrus was my last order and he turned out so silly and adorable.

He is the largest stuffed animal I have ever crocheted. He is almost 10 inches long and is so chubby and cute. When I first crocheted his body, I laughed because it looked like a giant potato.
I purchased the pattern from daveydreamer on Etsy. You can find the pattern HERE. Wilbur was a lot of fun to crochet so if you decide to crochet him yourself, you will not be disappointed. The pattern is very easy to follow.
Now I can work on wrapping presents, and cleaning the house in preparation for our family who is visiting us on Christmas Eve.

Related Posts with Thumbnails