Monday, September 5, 2011

Zoo Inspired Hats

Happy Labor Day Everyone! Our Labor Day so far has been a relaxing one. The girls slept in until 10 in the morning so I got a little crochet time in and finished my last zoo inspired crochet hat for a customer of mine. Her son is celebrating his first birthday party in the next couple of weeks and is having his birthday pictures done in his zoo animal inspired nursery. She sent me pictures of the animals painted on his walls so I made the hats to match accordingly.

The first one I made is this sweet giraffe hat.

The monkey hat I think is my favorite. Just look at his cute little smile.

The last one is a lion. His mane was a challenge. I didn't want to hook yarn strands all the way around but instead make it have a bushy like appearance that was standing straight up all the way around. I think this design worked out the best.


I can't wait to see his first birthday pictures. I know they are going to be absolutely precious!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails