Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's a Holly Jolly Elf Hat


I would like to announce that I am now a member of the talented ebay boutique designer group called FAZE2 and I couldn't be more happy about it! It is so nice to be among so many wonderful and talented ladies. For the next 2 weeks Faze2 is having their Christmas Holiday themed guest launch called Holly Daze. I teamed up with the multi-talented Jennifer of jade*and*rosescouture. I made a super cute elf stocking hat to match her adorable elf set to match! You can find the elf hat HERE! Her adorable daughter Rebekah modeled for us.

This hat was a lot of fun to make and what makes this hat so much fun are the 3 gold jingle bells I attached to the end of the stocking hat. Don't forget to search Faze2 Hollydaze on ebay for all your "Holly Daze" outfits and accessories.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails